Whether it’s a case of buyer’s remorse, customer dissatisfaction or an impairment which affects use, value or safety of a product, our lawyers are skilled in effective representation of product manufacturers in breach of warranty actions. We have represented manufacturers in hundreds of warranty allegations including breach of express and implied warranties, violation of the California Song-Beverly Act and violation of the federal Magnusson-Moss Act. We are experienced in resolving warranty disputes. Our goal is to provide litigation advice and effective representation to our clients to minimize their exposure and to efficiently resolve warranty disputes. We are well versed in the terminology and procedures used by a variety of dealerships which enables us to interface with technicians and service advisors to evaluate a vehicle’s repair history. To control the cost of litigation and to maximize the predictability of the outcome, we believe in early case evaluations and include in our practice procedures to streamline case management.
- Defended over one hundred warranty cases filed against numerous automobile manufacturers and dealerships.
- Extensive experience arbitrating and mediating warranty cases to a conclusion.
- Experienced in trying cases defending manufacturers of products against warranty claims.
- Conducted hundreds of vehicle inspections.
- Representative clients include automobile manufacturers and dealerships.